Details for Notice of Petition To Change Name Georgia Glynn County. "CE
Notice of Petition To Change Name
Georgia Glynn County.
Notice is hereby given that Winford Hill, Jr. the Petitioner, filed his petition to the Superior Court of Glynn County, Georgia, on or about the 23rd day of September, 2016, praying for a change in the name of the Petitioner from Winfons Hill Flagg to Winford Hill, Jr. Notice is hereby given pursuant to law to any interested or affected party to appear in said Court and to file objections to such name change. Objections must be filed with said Court within 30 days of the filing of said petition.
This 26th day of September, 2016.
"James D. Jones"
Clerk Superior Court
/s/ Mary Overstreet
Dep Clerk of
Glynn County, Georgia
Filed Glynn Co.
2016 Sep 26 PM 12:22 PM
James D. Jones
- Glynn County man, 21, dies in motorcycle crash
- HGTV to remodel, give away St. Simons Island home
- Police seek Brunswick man in shooting
- Man clears roads before dawn after storm
- St. Simons fires disrupt lives in wake of Matthew
- Hurricane Matthew takes out massive hickory tree at Christ Church
- Harris sexts woman the day son dies
- Brunswick shrimpers hang on to safeguard fleet
- Harris sobs as medical examiner describes son’s autopsy photos
- Friend alerted Harris to ‘child-free’ Reddit discussion
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Find a local business