Details for Superior Court of Glynn County State of Georgia In re
Superior Court of
State of Georgia
In re the Name Change of Joseph Kenneth Clinch, Sr., Petitioner.
Civil Action Case No.
Notice of Petition to Change Name of Adult
Joseph Kenneth Clinch, Sr. filed a petition in the Superior Court of Glynn County, on September 29 2016 to change the name from: Joe Kenneth Clinch to Joseph Kenneth Clinch.
Any interested party has the right to appear in this case and file objections within 30 days after the Petition was filed.
This 29 day of
/s/ Joseph Kenneth Clinch, Sr.
Petitioner, Pro Se
Joseph Kenneth Clinch, Sr.
203 Stafford Avenue
Brunswick, GA 31525
Telephone No.: 912-258-3582
GLYNN CO. CLERK'S OFFICE
2016 SEP 29 PM 12 36
JAMES D. JONES
- Glynn County man, 21, dies in motorcycle crash
- Brunswick man indicted in Cobb County
- FLETC volunteers help remove Hurricane Matthew damage
- Unemployment aid available for workers affected by Hurricane Matthew
- Man clears roads before dawn after storm
- Following Hurricane Matthew evacuation, Brunswick couple welcomes firstborn
- Hurricane Matthew takes out massive hickory tree at Christ Church
- Security officer describes Harris, ex-wife’s behavior as odd
- Picnic to hail hometown heroes, first responders
- Steakhouse owner, staff and volunteers show their best side during Hurricane Matthew
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Find a local business