Details for IN THE PROBATE COURT COUNTY OF GLYNN STATE OF GEORGIA IN RE: ESTATE OF EMIKO KARULYNN DIAZ, ESTATE NO.
COUNTY OF GLYNN
STATE OF GEORGIA
IN RE: ESTATE OF
EMIKO KARULYNN DIAZ, ESTATE NO. PRO18686
TO: (any heir whose current address is unknown)
Janeen G Kluska has petitioned to be appointed Administrator(s) of the estate of Emiko Karulynn Diaz , deceased, of said County. (The petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. 53-12-261.) All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the court on or before November 03, 2016. All objections must be signed under oath before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel at the following address/telephone number for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing.
WITNESS, the Honorable Debra Godwin Howes, Judge
nka Debra Godwin Duncan, Judge
By: Penny McMullin CLERK, PROBATE COURT OF GLYNN COUNTY 701 G STREET BRUNSWICK, GA 31520 912-554-7231
- Glynn County man, 21, dies in motorcycle crash
- Police seek Brunswick man in shooting
- HGTV to remodel, give away St. Simons Island home
- Man clears roads before dawn after storm
- Following Hurricane Matthew evacuation, Brunswick couple welcomes firstborn
- Hurricane Matthew takes out massive hickory tree at Christ Church
- St. Simons fires disrupt lives in wake of Matthew
- Steakhouse owner, staff and volunteers show their best side during Hurricane Matthew
- Harris sexts woman the day son dies
- Brunswick shrimpers hang on to safeguard fleet
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Find a local business