Friday, Dec. 2
• 100 Miles Holiday Market “Holly Days” open houses will be from 1 to 6 p.m. today, Dec. 8, 13 and 20, and 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday and Dec. 17 at 1312 Newcastle St., Brunswick. An online market is also available through Jan. 5, 2017, at OneHundredMiles.org/HolidayMarket. Details: 580-6939.
• Annual Student Art Exhibit opening will be from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Ritz Theatre, 1530 Newcastle St., Brunswick. The exhibit will feature hundreds of works in every medium made by K-12 students. The exhibit will be on display through Jan. 28, 2017.
• First Friday will be from 5:30 to 8 p.m. in the shops, restaurants and galleries along Newcastle Street in Brunswick. Enjoy exhibit openings, samples and live entertainment.
• “Mickey’s Christmas Carol,” will be shown beginning at 6 p.m. as part of “Santa Cinema” sponsored by the Glynn County Recreation and Parks Department. The movie will be shown every 30 minutes. The event will also feature visits with Santa, hot chocolate and cookies. Admission is $3 per person.
• Glynn Environmental Coalition will hold its holiday social from 5 to 7 p.m. at Toucan’s Ale House, 2450 Perry Lane Road, Brunswick. The public is welcome. Details: 466-0934.
Saturday, Dec. 3
• Holiday Bazaar and Yard Sale, presented by Golden Isles Arts and Humanities, will be from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Mary Ross Waterfront Park, Brunswick. Find holiday gifts and goodies, enjoy seasonal music and visit with Santa.
• “Polar Express” and “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” will be shown at 9 a.m. at Island Cinemas 7, 44 Cinema Lane, St. Simons Island, as part of the “Merry Movies” series sponsored by the American Cancer Society Victory Board. Children are welcome to attend in the pajamas. Santa will be on hand for photos. Admission is $10 per person.
• “Christmas at the Cabins,” hosted by the Cassina Garden Club, will be from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Hamilton Plantation Historic Tabby Cabins on Gascoigne Bluff, St. Simons Island. The event will feature the “best bake sale in the Southeast,” and attendees will be able to view the progress on the cabins’ restoration.
• Ophelia’s Classic Car Challenge will be from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Hofwyl Broadfield Plantation, 5556 U.S. Highway 17, Brunswick. Presented by Friends of Hofwyl and the Classic Coastal Cruisers automobile club. Admission to the show is $8 for adults, $7 for seniors and $5 for youth.
• Magnolia Garden Club Christmas Tour of Homes will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Historic Brunswick. Tour Victorian homes and gardens decorated for the holidays, and visit the bake sale at Advent Christian Church, 1812 Ellis St., where the tour begins. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 the day of the tour and can be purchased at Color Me Happy and Merle Norman Cosmetics, both in Brunswick, and Carlyle Chiropractic Clinic, G.J. Ford Book Shop and Beachview Books, all on St. Simons Island.
• “Home for the Holidays” pet adoption will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Island Animal Hospital, 2603 Demere Road, St. Simons Island. The event is co-hosted by Island Animal Hospital and Glynn County Animal Control, and will feature refreshments and a raffle. Details: 638-2583.
• Brunswick Christmas Parade will begin at 5:30 p.m. at Howard Coffin Park and proceed the length of Gloucester Street to Mary Ross Waterfront Park. Santa Claus will make an entrance at the end of the parade. For information on entering a float, vehicle, walking or marching unit in the parade, please contact the Downtown Development Authority at 265-4032.
• Christmas Boat Parade of Lights, sponsored by the Golden Isles Sailing Club, will begin at 6 p.m. at Brunswick Landing Marina, next to Mary Ross Waterfront Park, and proceed to the Sidney Lanier Bridge and back.
Dec. 3 — 4
• Mistletoe Market, sponsored by Glynn Visual Arts, will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days in Postell Park in the St. Simons Pier Village. The event will feature handmade goods, Santa, food, live music, kids’ activities and the second annual Holiday Hound Hike.
Tuesday, Dec. 6
• Caregiver Connections, for caregivers of family members who have Alzheimer’s disease, will be from 10:30 a.m. to noon at Benton House of Brunswick, 890 Scranton Road, Brunswick. Details: 264-0777.
• Lunchtime yoga will begin at 12:30 p.m. at the Brunswick-Glynn County Library, 208 Gloucester St., Brunswick. Details: 279-3740.
• “The Huntsman: Winter’s War,” a prequel to “Snow White,” will be shown at 5:45 p.m. at the Brunswick-Glynn County Library, 208 Gloucester St., Brunswick. Details: 279-3740.
• Southeast Coastal Georgia Computer Club will meet at 7 p.m. at Lord of Life Lutheran Church, 2801 Frederica Road, St. Simons Island. Charles Murphy will lead an open question and answer session. Free to the public.
Wednesday, Dec. 7
• Parents Reducing Injuries and Driver Error (P.R.I.D.E.) class will be from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Glynn County Health Department, 2747 Fourth St., Brunswick. The program, created by the Traffic Injury Prevention Institute at the University of Georgia, educates parents and teens about reducing the incidence of teen injury and death due to traffic crashes. Details: 279-3350.
Thursday, Dec. 8
• Memory Matters Holiday Party for persons with memory issues, their caregivers and family, will be from 1:30 to 3 p.m. at Alzheimer’s of Glynn, 2803 Sherwood Road, Brunswick. The event will feature food, music and fun. Details: 264-0777.
• “Lights of Love,” a service of remembrance and holiday observance, will begin at 5 p.m. at Hospice of the Golden Isles, 1692 Glynco Parkway, Brunswick. Details: 265-4735.