A St. Simons Island man was shot and killed early Sunday morning by his girlfriend at the Ocean Walk apartments on Mallery Street, Glynn Count…
For more than 20 years, Claire Hughes has relished her professional work as an educator, most recently as a professor in the School of Educati…
Like many couples whose children have left the nest, Steve Schoettle and his wife, Sandy, found themselves enthusiastically planning for the n…
Residents in the Urbana neighborhood by now have received a flyer from the Brunswick Glynn Joint Water Sewer Commission that went out last Wed…
After trying out some high-heeled shoes for the first time, 11-year-old Austin Garcia shook his head and grinned.
The dead will walk on Jekyll Island in a scene airing tonight during the premier of the seventh season of AMC’s The Walking Dead.
TOKYO — Carlos Ghosn, CEO and chairman of Japan’s Nissan Motor and Renault of France, will become chairman of Mitsubishi Motors, presiding ove…
Parker’s supports cancer research
WASHINGTON — More Americans bought homes in September, many for the first time, despite a persistent shortage of properties for sale. The Nati…
CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Police in Clarksville say a Georgia man has been arrested in an alcohol-related fatal accident that killed two people.
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. (AP) — A fire official says three people have died in an early morning house fire in Gwinnett County.
ATLANTA (AP) — A committee evaluating petroleum pipelines in Georgia is holding public hearings in Augusta and Atlanta.
CUMBERLAND ISLAND, Ga. (AP) — The National Park Service says Cumberland Island may reopen to the public by the end of October after it suffere…
CUMMING — Twenty-two public boat ramps at Lake Lanier are now closed due to low water.
CUMMING, Ga. (AP) — Twenty-two public boat ramps at Lake Lanier are now closed due to low water.
LAKELAND, Ga. (AP) — Former Lakeland mayor and state Rep. James "Jay" Shaw is being remembered on a section of U.S. Highway 22/State Route 31 …
ATLANTA (AP) — A Georgia principal is among the recipients of a federal education award recognizing school leaders.
NEW YORK — While the world was busy dancing to Bruno Mars’ “Uptown Funk” at the top of 2015, the singer was partying in the studio and creatin…
LONDON — Embedded within the manic action of “Inferno,” the latest big-screen adaptation of a Dan Brown thriller, is a warning about the dange…
CHICAGO — Cursed by a Billy Goat, bedeviled by Bartman and crushed by decades of disappointment, the Chicago Cubs are at long last headed back…
NEW YORK — Grab some popcorn — AT&T wants to take you to the movies.
NEW YORK — Could millions of connected cameras, thermostats and kids’ toys bring the internet to its knees? It’s beginning to look that way.
NEW YORK — With “Kevin Can Wait,” Kevin James has come home.
CLEVELAND — Hillary Clinton ramped up her pressure on Donald Trump in the election’s most competitive states Friday with an emotional TV ad ta…
Withering cyberattacks on server farms of a key internet firm repeatedly disrupted access to major websites and online services including Twit…
- American Grit to film on Jekyll Island
- 'Messiah' chorus to sing in Carnegie Hall
- Georgia man charged in Tennessee crash that killed 2
- Man shot dead on St. Simons Island
- 3 killed in Gwinnet County house fire
- Hearings planned in Augusta, Atlanta on petroleum pipelines
- Storm-damaged Cumberland Island may reopen by end of October
- Fulbright trip resonates with CCGA professor
- Glynn County man, 21, dies in motorcycle crash
- HGTV to remodel, give away St. Simons Island home
- Police seek Brunswick man in shooting
- Driftwood Beach to air tonight in The Walking Dead
- Man clears roads before dawn after storm
- St. Simons fires disrupt lives in wake of Matthew
- Hurricane Matthew takes out massive hickory tree at Christ Church
- Harris sexts woman the day son dies
- Brunswick shrimpers hang on to safeguard fleet
- Harris sobs as medical examiner describes son’s autopsy photos
Find a local business