Raymond King II
Raymond King II
Noah Aamir Daniels, infant, died Monday at Southeast Georgia Health System.
James Phillip McGahan, of St. Simons Island, passed peacefully to his heavenly home on Feb. 19, 2017, one day after his 81st birthday. During …
Donald Mason Farnell, 88, of Brunswick, died Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017 at Southeast Georgia Health System.
Anna May Bailey, 78, of St. Simons Island, died Sunday at her residence.
James M. “Capt. Diddley” Higgins Sr., 84, of Brunswick, departed this life Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017 at Southeast Georgia Health System in Brunswick.
Antonio Jenkins, of Brunswick, died Sunday at Southeast Georgia Health System.
Carrie Miller, of Brunswick, died Sunday at Southeast Georgia Health System.
Mary Carr Marshall, 78, of Townsend, died Tuesday at her residence.
Harold Dowling, 65, died Sunday.
Blayden Carter and Tallie Carter
Harold “Hal” Feeney Jr., 72, of Waverly, Ga., died Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2017, at the University of Florida Medical Center in Jacksonville, Fla.
- Abe Lincoln visits schools bearing gift of words
- "Wild West" Mardi Gras coming to St. Marys
- Frederica boys begin chase for state title
- Event mixes food and faith with international flare
- Pirates soccer records first win, Lady Pirates stumble
- David Bowie wins best British album prize at Brits for "Blackstar"
- T.J. Maxx parent steps up expansion, plans new home chain
- Tesla swings to lost in 4Q after profitable third quarter
- Boil-water advisory issued for part of St. Simons Island
- Police: Machete wielding man arrested after standoff
- Mother, 18, and boyfriend, 19, held in child's death
- Police identify student who scrawled school shooting threat
- Home arson suspect nearly collides with Brunswick woman leaving scene
- Indictment: Stolen guns used in murder
- Police: Needwood student brought gun to school
- School police: Bathroom graffiti not credible threat
- Closure date set for St. Marys Airport
- Shooting threat prompts mass absences at GA
Find a local business