Charles Tillman died Wednesday at Sears Manor.
Otis Harris Jr.
James Richard Lee, 79, of Brunswick, died Tuesday at his residence.
Otis Harris, of Brunswick, died Monday at Gracemore Nursing and Rehab.
Janice Ibarra, 74, of Brunswick, died Sunday at Hospice of the Golden Isles.
Virginia Sue Bauhofer, 88, of St. Simons Island, died Monday at Marsh’s Edge.
George Buckley, of Brunswick, died Friday at his residence.
Ethyl L. Hartsfield, 85, died Thursday at Southeast Georgia Health System Senior Care Center in Brunswick.
Joe Fussell Sr.
Erlene Brandon, 84, of Brunswick, died Wednesday at Hospice of the Golden Isles.
Edward Hall Jr.
- Lady Pirates expand lead in region, boys tied for second
- Kings Bay's USS Alaska earns Battle "E"
- With God, the honeymoon never ends
- Volunteers rebuild "The Smallest Church in America"
- Child brings an abundance of joy
- Church moves from Freeport into historic building
- Committee appointments set for local boards
- Belafonte to celebrate 90th birthday with new project
- No sign of suspected bridge jumper found after two-day search
- Man in prison following plea to vehicular homicide
- Police: Boy meets girl, girl robs boy
- Brunswick High has new football coach
- Woman stabbed multiple times, attacker in jail
- Weekend gunfire leaves man wounded
- Shooting Tuesday targets Gordon Street home
- Designer, model takes world by storm
- 1 millionth Kia rolls off onto Colonel’s Island
- New general manager takes reigns at Nalley
Find a local business