William Fred Myers, 86, died Wednesday at Southeast Georgia Health System.
Yvette Matthews died Tuesday at Southeast Georgia Health System.
Spencer Lillard Wiley, 74, of St. Simons Island, died Tuesday at his residence.
Joseph Cranney Jr., 59, of St. Marys died Saturday.
Sheldon Anderson, 61, of Brunswick, died Friday at his residence.
Richard Collins, 70, of Brunswick, died Thursday at Hospice of the Golden Isles.
Colleen Bernice Crowl, 61, of Kingsland, died Wednesday at her residence.
Deloris Butts, of Brunswick, died Nov. 19 at her residence.
Ophie Lee Fuller Jr., of Brunswick, died Monday in Jacksonville, Fla.
Gloria Yvonne Gardner died Sunday at Southeast Georgia Health System.
Marshon Bernard Hankerson died Nov. 29 at Senior Care Center.
Rayburn Joseph Hill, 28, of Brunswick, died Friday in Long County.
Rhett E. Butler, 71, of Brunswick, died Wednesday at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville.
Marshon “Shon” “Edlo” Hankerson died Tuesday at Senior Care Center.
George Ward Jr., formerly of Eulonia, died Tuesday.
Sylvester Hardy, of St. Simons Island, died Monday at his residence.
Roy Lawson Smith, 83, of St. Simons Island, died Thursday.
Mary Anderson James, of St. Marys, died Friday.
Gloria Moody Gardner died Sunday at Southeast Georgia Health System.
Ruth Bridges Lucas, 88, of Jesup, and formerly of Jekyll Island, died Friday.
Joseph B. “Beebe” Cox, 78, of Darien, died Sunday.
Victoria Huber, 71, of Brunswick, died Sunday at her residence under the care of Hospice of the Golden Isles.
Larry Turner, 70, of Brunswick, died Monday at Southeast Georgia Health System.
Willie Norris Jr., 57, formerly of Brunswick, died Nov. 20 in Lithonia.
- WADA investigator to publish new report on Russian doping
- Killing at youth rehab center 1st known violent incident
- What's Bundespraesidentenstichwahlwiederholungsverschiebung?
- Egypt's state-run media says Cairo blast kills 6 police
- Egypt's state-run news agency says Cairo explosion kills 6 police
- Washington state suing agrochemical giant over PCB pollution
- Voices from artists fearing crackdowns on artist collectives
- Oakland artists fear crackdown after Ghost Ship fire
- Seven-year-old boy struck by vehicle in Glynn County
- Police: Three men wanted for home invasion, murder
- Woman charged with DUI, endangering children after crash
- Police: Killers waited at man's home
- Glynn County school bus involved in accident
- New evidence comes forward in Glynn Academy gun case
- McIntosh tops Clinch, 24-8; to play for state title
- Glynn an anomaly in Georgia foster-care crisis
- Brunswick police seek witnesses to serious accident
- Woman dies from injuries suffered Saturday in Brunswick
Find a local business