It was quite a weekend on Jekyll Island.
The morning of Feb. 3, 1971, started like all others at the Thiokol plant in Kingsland.
Two brave and dedicated high school students from the Golden Isles this year could have the opportunity of a lifetime. They are taking to hear…
A big event will kick off this week in Brunswick.
A group in Camden County had a great idea for a way to help folks in need that could be of some use here in Glynn.
Come July, public schools in Glynn County from pre-K up through college will have new leadership.
Discussion between members of the Islands Planning Commission Tuesday touched on a key question facing the commissioners, especially when it c…
Georgia’s governor is planning to again focus on what he calls chronically failing schools this legislative session, especially elementary sch…
- Islamic extremists denounce Somalia's new president
- Israeli leader lauds 'new day' in relations with Trump's US
- Europeans wonder if Trump will act on Pence's reassurances
- Chen lands 5 quads to win 4 Continents figure skating
- Graham: Trump must punish Russia for election interference
- US vice president visits former Nazi concentration camp
- Sudan's president accompanies UAE's rulers to defense show
- Iran dismisses new US pressure, calls for 'mutual respect'
- Police: Machete wielding man arrested after standoff
- Police identify student who scrawled school shooting threat
- Fire destroys trailer
- Home arson suspect nearly collides with Brunswick woman leaving scene
- Indictment: Stolen guns used in murder
- Police: Needwood student brought gun to school
- School police: Bathroom graffiti not credible threat
- Murder suspect tells cops shotgun fell off dresser
- Blayden Carter and Tallie Carter
- Brunswick to take part in Peaches to Beaches Yard Sale next month
Find a local business