The parking fee increase on Jekyll Island set for five select days this summer and fall may be the sign of a positive trend, but it does not b…
Something special is happening at Goodyear Elementary School over the next few weeks.
It appears the city’s Urban Redevelopment Agency may be letting a good opportunity pass it by.
We have said it before, and we will say it again. Retiring Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers director Connie Patrick deserves to be rec…
There are delays in almost every construction project, from replacing a door knob to building a skyscraper.
Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering gave us some sad news last week. It is “very unlikely” Glynn County resident Linda Mansfield, 72, will …
The Glynn County Board of Education has made a habit during recent years of holding meetings as far as away as Atlanta during the annual Georg…
Thanks to a bill signed into law by Gov. Nathan Deal last month, the new Richland Rum distillery coming to downtown Brunswick has a much bette…
The old fire station at Albany and L streets in Brunswick hasn’t been much to look at in recent years.
A new regional director for the East Coast Greenway project is on the job and is already showing he takes his duties seriously.
There was a very important basketball game played Friday, and it had nothing to do with Lebron James or Steph Curry and the NBA Finals.
The Camden Partnership and its director Sheila McNeill have played an important role in supporting sea services in the region.
The Brunswick-Glynn County Joint Water and Sewer Commission has had to make some tough decisions lately.
After a visit to the Memorial Day Foundation Price of Freedom webpage, it becomes quickly evident what it has taken to earn our freedoms and p…
The Camden County Commission must remember that rezoning 1,000 acres of privately owned property on Cumberland Island could have implications …
- Brunswick native wins Miss Georgia crown
- Police: Triple murder case far from cold
- Family was shot to death, reward now $15,000
- Arrest made in fatal May crash
- Sinclair tract developer takes county to court
- Three dead at Wolfe St. home identified as couple and grandson, investigated as homicide
- Slain family's lives celebrated in upbeat prayer service
- St. Marys woman charged with insurance fraud
- House of Hope to provide refuge to young victims
- Swimming advisory posted at East, Massengale beaches
Find a local business