The News ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.goldenisles.news (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Log Data Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Security The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Security tight ahead of Europa League final in Stockholm
- Police arrest 5th suspect in bombing near Manchester, are assessing a 'package' suspect was carrying
- Suspected suicide bomb in Jakarta kills policeman, injures 4
- Father of suspected Manchester bomber says son is innocent
- The Latest: Senate leaders await analysis of GOP health bill
- Police: Jealousy sparks RV Park shooting Sunday
- JWSC issues boil water advisory for exit 29 area
- Former BHS basketball players, others indicted
- Health care provider accused of filing false claims
- Imploding power plant likely to go out with a boom
- Brunswick man's death was 3rd on I-95 in 4 days
- Plant McManus comes tumbling down
- School system shifting elementary principals
- Sinclair subdivision developer may take legal action against IPC
- Glynn Academy celebrates students heading to college, military
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
Find a local business