With a storm surge predicted to be as high as 12 feet accompanied by waves of more than 20-feet high at the coast, Hurricane Matthew appeared to be on a collision course for the Golden Isles.
According to police, Ogho Tokimasa allegedly attacked Naomi Acres on May 2, 2016, strangling her in her own home in Brunswick. This is a colle…
The incorporation of St. Simons and Sea islands has been in the news for years. This is a collection of stories covering the debate surroundin…
On Thursday, March 21, 2013 a manhunt began for two males suspected of fatally shooting 13-month-old Antonio Santiago and wounding his mother …
On Thursday, March 8, 2007 6-year-old Christopher Michael Barrios Jr. was abducted from the front yard of his grandmother's house.
On Saturday August 29, 2009 eight people were killed and a 3-year-old was seriously injured in a trailer at New Hope Plantation Mobile Home Park.
On June 3, 2015 Camden County commissioners signed an agreement to allow the county to purchase a 4,000-acre track for the construction of a s…
ESPLOST, Education Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax, is an optional 1% sales tax levied by Georgia counties that is used solely for loca…
View the latest news on presidential candidates, debate coverage and the 2016 elections.
- Victory board event will 'rock' for a cure
- Brunswick Job Corps continues national title defense
- Japan's military launches first communications satellite
- Amazon moves to avoid EU fines over publishing contracts
- Helicopter ferrying injured skier crashes in central Italy
- EU to Trump: Trade barriers, building walls 'doomed to fail'
- What Trump's trade and geopolitical moves mean for China
- Syrian aid conference appeals for $8 billion in aid
- Storm system to bring 3-punch combo
- 11 people killed in South Georgia; Glynn, Camden, Brantley under tornado watch
- Man in prison following plea to vehicular homicide
- Police: Boy meets girl, girl robs boy
- Brunswick shooting suspect nabbed in Athens
- Woman stabbed multiple times, attacker in jail
- Raucous roosters reign on St. Simons Island
- Shooting Tuesday targets Gordon Street home
- Tornado touches down in Camden County
- Chief asked for roundabout changes since inception
Find a local business