With a storm surge predicted to be as high as 12 feet accompanied by waves of more than 20-feet high at the coast, Hurricane Matthew appeared to be on a collision course for the Golden Isles.
According to police, Ogho Tokimasa allegedly attacked Naomi Acres on May 2, 2016, strangling her in her own home in Brunswick. This is a colle…
The incorporation of St. Simons and Sea islands has been in the news for years. This is a collection of stories covering the debate surroundin…
On Thursday, March 21, 2013 a manhunt began for two males suspected of fatally shooting 13-month-old Antonio Santiago and wounding his mother …
On Thursday, March 8, 2007 6-year-old Christopher Michael Barrios Jr. was abducted from the front yard of his grandmother's house.
On Saturday August 29, 2009 eight people were killed and a 3-year-old was seriously injured in a trailer at New Hope Plantation Mobile Home Park.
On June 3, 2015 Camden County commissioners signed an agreement to allow the county to purchase a 4,000-acre track for the construction of a s…
ESPLOST, Education Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax, is an optional 1% sales tax levied by Georgia counties that is used solely for loca…
View the latest news on presidential candidates, debate coverage and the 2016 elections.
- Robinson set out to revive culture of success at MCA
- Atlanta college aims to resolve issues in aviation program
- Air Canada to begin seasonal service to Savannah in May
- The Latest: Australia offers help with Aceh quake response
- Gimme a hundred: Red Sox-Brewers trade contains $100 clause
- Global stocks advance ahead of ECB decision
- Southern drought relents but not over, despite recent rains
- Police urge no rush to judgment in shooting of Reno student
- Police: Three men wanted for home invasion, murder
- Seven-year-old boy struck by vehicle in Glynn County
- Woman charged with DUI, endangering children after crash
- Glynn County school bus involved in accident
- Brunswick police seek witnesses to serious accident
- McIntosh tops Clinch, 24-8; to play for state title
- Woman dies from injuries suffered Saturday in Brunswick
- Glynn an anomaly in Georgia foster-care crisis
- GDOT to change traffic flow at U.S. 17 and Chapel Crossing Road
- Boy struck by vehicle released from hospital
Find a local business