When analyzing a game like this year’s clash between Georgia and Florida, it’s fun to peak back at the history of the rivalry and try to gleam some sort of premonition about how this year’s contest will turn out.
It’s that time of year again. The time when boys and girls set out on a new adventure that will form the foundation of their lives to come.
Before the school year begins on Aug. 10, all new students need to have completed the registration process. Immunizations must also be complet…
The Georgia Back to School Sales Tax Holiday will take place Saturday and Sunday, and during the weekend certain clothing, computers and schoo…
For many Glynn County students, this Aug. 11 is no ordinary first day of school.
For parents and students, it’s nearly time to shift out of summer mode and and return to the routine of a new school year.
The Board of Education meetings are typically held twice a month at 6 p.m.
Glynn County’s pre-kindergarten program, still fairly new to the public school landscape, is going strong, with more than 450 youth enrolled i…
In just a few weeks, the familiar sight of school buses will be traversing Glynn County’s roadways again.
Asking a child what he wants to be when he grows up often comes with creative and entertaining answers.
After being in business for more than 30 years, Frank Still knows shopping trends. And one that he sees time and time again comes at the end of July.
These days, bullies have more ways to pick on their targets and seem to be doing so with more frequency and severity.
School days — music to the ears of parents, but perhaps not so much to those whose idyllic summer days will abruptly end in Glynn County Aug. …
Now that school is about to be back in session, parents are wondering how to best help their children succeed.
For high school students, the Glynn County Schools Athletic Department offers 21 varsity sports for men and women at each school.
Editor's Note: News Staff Writers Hannah Kicklighter and Ryan Stewart talked to many of the area's 2015 high school valedictorians and salutat…
Mini page: The Brunswick News’ Mini Page runs every Monday...
ST. MARYS — Incoming Camden County High School freshmen will quickly learn they have an important decision to make after classes begin Aug. 5.
- Germany: teens arrested over suspected extremist attack plan
- SKorea PM, newly invested with presidential powers, says feels "deep responsibility" for scandal that brought down boss
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- The Latest: Isinbayeva says she will oppose blanket bans
- SKorea president impeachment ruins legacy of dictator father
- S. Korean impeachment sales: Goodbye Park, hello free room
- Dutch court declines to impose punishment on anti-Islam populist Geert Wilders for hate speech conviction
- Dutch court says populist anti-Islam lawmaker Geert Wilders is guilty of hate speech charges
- Seven-year-old boy struck by vehicle in Glynn County
- Police: Three men wanted for home invasion, murder
- Woman charged with DUI, endangering children after crash
- Police: Killers waited at man's home
- Glynn County school bus involved in accident
- New evidence comes forward in Glynn Academy gun case
- McIntosh tops Clinch, 24-8; to play for state title
- Glynn an anomaly in Georgia foster-care crisis
- Brunswick police seek witnesses to serious accident
- Woman dies from injuries suffered Saturday in Brunswick
Find a local business