When analyzing a game like this year’s clash between Georgia and Florida, it’s fun to peak back at the history of the rivalry and try to gleam some sort of premonition about how this year’s contest will turn out.
Altamaha Coastal Tours
In my experience, the view of St. Simons Island through a windshield is often an unremarkable series of filled parking spaces, Fulton County l…
Welcome to the Golden Isles, the place where the natural beauty of Georgia’s coast combines with the best in Southern hospitality to create a …
As a newcomer who hails from a city with a lake, long beaches and a lakefront as one of its main attractions, I have developed an appreciation…
When I first moved to the Golden Isles to escape the spiraling traffic jams of Atlanta, I assumed the gems of the area were the seaside spots …
Year-round, the Golden Isles packs a calendar full of family-friendly, fun events to keep guests and residents on their toes. From outdoor con…
When I made the choice to move to the Golden Isles, it was a three-pointed decision.
The ruins of the Horton House on Jekyll Island stand as a silent reminder of Georgia’s rich colonial history, a period in time that is one of …
With history stretching back past the Spanish invasion and English colonial settlement eras, coastal Georgia offers hundreds of years of histo…
Since moving to Golden Isles from Alabama a decade ago, I have, undoubtedly, fallen in love with this little slice of heaven. I simply adore e…
Julie Vaughn- Vaughn Realty Group
Heritage Oaks Golf Club
The Golden Isles are full of exciting activities throughout the year. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the many events that are held in the a…
It was the tarpon that lured Greg Hildreth to the Golden Isles.
Welcome to Brunswick and the Golden Isles. We’re glad you’re here and hope you enjoy your visit.
Brunswick and the Golden Isles literally sparkle with sightseeing options, both old and new.
The Golden Isles doesn’t discriminate when it comes to the game of golf.
Exploring someplace new or even your own backyard can be both fun and rewarding, especially to those who relish a good adventure.
Georgia Summit Dermatology and Skin Care Center
Take a swim this summer with the Island Dive Center located at 101 Marina Drive just off F.J. Torras Causeway. Scuba Diver or Open Water certi…
Ken Bush's Foreign Car Center is there to help all imported automobile needs. For oil changes, tire realignment, or body work, Ken Bush's Fore…
Located in The Village on St. Simon's Island, Two Brothers Bike Shop wants to help anyone with two-wheeled needs. From fixing a flat tire up t…
- Honor Flight needs $30K to take off
- Boil water advisory lifted
- Success at "heart" of cardio rehab program
- Rise in premiums lays bare 2 Americas on health care
- Lakers fire Kupchak, put Magic in charge of basketball ops
- Online options for Oscar-nominated flicks expand Tuesday
- Follow that horse: German police track manure to culprit
- Deputy: 3 women, 5-year-old boy killed in Mississippi
- Boil-water advisory issued for part of St. Simons Island
- Police: Machete wielding man arrested after standoff
- Police identify student who scrawled school shooting threat
- Mother, 18, and boyfriend, 19, held in child's death
- Fire destroys trailer
- Home arson suspect nearly collides with Brunswick woman leaving scene
- Indictment: Stolen guns used in murder
- Police: Needwood student brought gun to school
- Murder suspect tells cops shotgun fell off dresser
- School police: Bathroom graffiti not credible threat
Find a local business