On a postcard perfect midmorning, a new visitor to the island strolled onto the St. Simons Island Pier, a labrador mix trotting at his side.
Former Brunswick High School football standout Darius Slay’s professional career began when he was drafted by the Detroit Lions in 2013.
Golf is part of the fabric of the Golden Isles.
Brunswick City Clerk, Naomi Atkinson, is busy during the week carrying out the long list of responsibilities that comes with her position.
Visitors to Camden County have plenty of places they can explore, but it can’t be done in a day.
It was 28 years ago when Rick Mattox, general manager of the King and Prince Golf Course, moved to the Golden Isles from the Charlotte area. I…
No longer a summer-only destination, the Golden Isles is busy with events and festivals every month of the year. A full spectrum of fun, enter…
The Golden Isles has a rich history, much of which is still on display today. From the ruins of Horton House, one of the oldest structures in …
If the Golden Isles are known for anything, it’s recreation. Swimming, biking, running, fishing, viewing nature, learning about history or pla…
Monthly and weekly events
- High-speed chase ends in crash
- Alleged meth-for-guns ring busted in Brantley County
- Multiple Glynn County schools to be under new leadership this year
- Troopers at loss for motive in high speed chase
- Elaine Gaughf-Smith
- Seven begin deportation proceedings
- New Camden football coach explains team's plan
- Audit into clerk of court's missing money still underway
- Former teacher pleads guilty in child molestations
- Regular, increased tidal flooding projected for Brunswick, isles
Find a local business