When analyzing a game like this year’s clash between Georgia and Florida, it’s fun to peak back at the history of the rivalry and try to gleam some sort of premonition about how this year’s contest will turn out.
Whether someone wants to learn how to properly care for a newborn baby or find a support group to help them through a trying time, Southeast G…
With the hardcover legal thriller “Corrupted” tucked under one arm, David Mitchell stepped onto a stationary bike one recent morning at Anytim…
As a registered dietician with the Southeast Georgia Health System, Cassie DeFeo’s job is to be healthy.
Philip O’Connell, a board certified family medicine physician for Southeast Georgia Physician Associates, said it’s important for everyone to …
Some of the local fitness centers include:
The game of golf is deeply rooted in the Golden Isles culture.
ST. MARYS — The Southeast Georgia Health System medical complex in St. Marys does far more than simply treat the ill and injured.
Every five years, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and Department of Agriculture release new dietary guidelines to help Americ…
For Patricia Ploeger, yoga is much more than just a physical fitness routine. While practicing the postures, or “asanas,” helps keep her stron…
When April McPherson rattles off her list of knowledge about growing fruits and vegetables in coastal Georgia, her advice sounds more like a g…
It is no coincidence that Fred Griffin owns a bike shop. He loves bikes.
As people age, it’s important for them to incorporate exercise into their daily lives because of its many health benefits. Conveniently, many …
OK, we’re two months into 2015. How’s that New Year’s resolution coming along?
Despite all of the opportunities for paddle boarding and kayaking available in the Golden Isles that provide outlets for physical fitness, the…
The crucial part of healthy eating is a balanced diet. A balanced diet — or a good diet — means eating from all the different good food groups…
Nearly two years ago, Sam and April McPherson’s lives changed forever with the birth of their daughter, Ella. Not only did the tiny tyke bring…
Maintaining physical activity is important, especially as people age. Neely Hunter of Balance Wellness Studio said there is a difference betwe…
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- The Latest: Isinbayeva says she will oppose blanket bans
- SKorea president impeachment ruins legacy of dictator father
- S. Korean impeachment sales: Goodbye Park, hello free room
- Dutch court declines to impose punishment on anti-Islam populist Geert Wilders for hate speech conviction
- Dutch court says populist anti-Islam lawmaker Geert Wilders is guilty of hate speech charges
- Debris found; Alaska lake searched for plane with 4 aboard
- Report: UK Brexit chief not interested in transitional deal
- Seven-year-old boy struck by vehicle in Glynn County
- Police: Three men wanted for home invasion, murder
- Woman charged with DUI, endangering children after crash
- Police: Killers waited at man's home
- Glynn County school bus involved in accident
- New evidence comes forward in Glynn Academy gun case
- McIntosh tops Clinch, 24-8; to play for state title
- Glynn an anomaly in Georgia foster-care crisis
- Brunswick police seek witnesses to serious accident
- Woman dies from injuries suffered Saturday in Brunswick
Find a local business